By Gretchen Fauske, CED Associate Director
During CED's weekly staff meeting, Nolan or I pose a question to the team.
Here are some of our answers:
- Pulling off a surprise proposal to my girlfriend (she said yes!).
- Graduating from UAA!
- Putting the finishing touches on a year and half long research project.
- Jumping into Goose Lake for the Polar Plunge in support of Special Olympics (and recognizing how lucky we are to to live in a country where people with an intellectual disability can become Olympians).
- Launching a new series of reports that have become a guidepost for how and where we focus our energies as economic developers.
- Teaching my daughter to count from three to six.
- Spackling and painting brand new baseboards throughout my house.
- Coaching a little boy from total fear of water to jumping in the deep end of the pool and loving it!
Now it's you're turn! What have YOU accomplished that made you proud?